Uplift local skills and talents
NCER Talent Enhancement Programme (NTEP) undertakes an approach of:
Match and train for participant who is eligible to be placed at a company to be trained for 12 months and ready for employment in next future.
Open for a business entity or investor operating or intending to operate or expand in NCER.
NCIA will reimburse part of the cost in the form of a training grant.
Types of training:
- Soft skills – Communication, problem solving, decision-making, leadership, time management and etc
- Hard skills (On the Job Training) – Operating a specific machinery or software, managing processes, performing specific analysis, etc
Interested to be one of the participating companies?
Terms and Conditions:
- NCIA recommends the training plan should consists of 80% Hard skills (OJT) and 20% Soft skills.
- NCIA will meet-up with the participants at least two (2) times during the program period.
- The participating company shall signed an agreement with NCIA for period of 24 months.
- The participating company eligible for this programme with minimum of five (5) participants and up to 50 participants at ones.
- The participant must received a minimum initial salary of RM2,500 per month.
- NCIA will reimbursement the remuneration costs up to RM1000 per month which includes of 100% EPF contribution and salary.
- NCIA will make the reimbursement by quarterly.
- The programme funding is capped at a maximum of RM1000 per month for each participant for a maximum period of 12 months.
Our Success Stories
Would you like to be part of the participating companies?
Please download NTEP Pre Application Form and contact NCER Talent Enhancement Programme Team by clicking below button to get expert help and advice.
Are you the potential participants who would like to be hired by our participating companies? Please submit your updated resume to us by clicking below button or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to speak to one of our team instead? Please contact Michael Raja at +6017-483 9217