Kedah Rubber City (KRC)
Kedah Rubber City (KRC) is a national-level strategic project that is expected to bring benefits to both Malaysia and Thailand. To be developed at Ladang Bukit Ketapang,Kedah, the project is strategically situated in the heart of the “Rubber Belt” of the Malaysia-Thailand border, which is close to the source of raw materials.
To be developed in an area with minimal existing economic activities, KRC is set to transform the area and stimulate overall socioeconomic development by:
- Encouraging the development of public infrastructure (roads, amenities)
- Attracting private investments in manufacturing and services sectors
- Creating employment opportunities
- Improving education levels and skills of the local workforce
This project will bring downstream rubber activities close to where upstream and midstream activities are found. The focus areas for KRC will be:
- Advanced Latex Products
- Tyre & Tyre Related Products
- Automotive Rubber Products
- Engineering Rubber Products
- Advanced Rubber Products & Rubber Materials
- Service & Support
Investors in NCER are invited to explore the following tax incentives and facilitation available in this region offered by NCIA:
At NCIA, we believe that investments into NCER are crucial towards accelerating more economic growth and generating more opportunities to the rakyat. Therefore, it is our duty to handhold and be with the investors right from the beginning of their investment journey in NCER.
Get in touch with us to get to know more about investment opportunities in NCER and how NCIA can help you grow your business in the region.