TERMS & CONDITION
Use of Official Portal Information
- The content of the Site may be used solely for personal information and reference and not for commercial purposes.
- The content of the Site may not be modified or altered in any way. You may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this website in whole or in part without the prior written authorisation of NCIA.
Use of Forums and Public Communication
- “Forum” means a discussion group, chat area, bulletin board, news group, communication (letter, email or any form of communication) to NCIA, its webmaster or employees, or e-mail function offered as part of the Site. You agree not to upload, email, post, publish or otherwise transmit through a Forum any content that:
- is false or misleading;
- is defamatory;
- is harassing or invades another’s privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual;
- is obscene;
- infringes another party’s rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights;
- constitutes unsolicited bulk e-mail, “junk mail,” “spam” or chain letters; or
- violates any applicable laws or regulations.
- Forum shall not be used for commercial purpose. You shall not distribute or otherwise publish any content containing a solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, solicitation for goods or services, or other commercial matter.
- You agree not to solicit other users of the Site to use or join or become members of any commercial online or offline service or other organization.
- You agree not to collect or store personal data about other users.
- By uploading, emailing, posting, publishing or otherwise transmitting content to any Forum or submitting any content to NCIA, you automatically grant NCIA a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit and distribute such content on in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
- At this time, Forum is not used. However, it may be used in the future.
Passwords and Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password(s) you are given to access the Site, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password(s). You agree to notify NCIA immediately of any unauthorized use of your password(s). NCIA is concerned about the security of personal information we have collected from you and has taken reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized access to that information.
Termination of Use
You agree that NCIA may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your access to the Site and any account(s) you may have in connection with the Site. Access to the Site may be monitored by NCIA.
- Except where expressly provided otherwise, the site, and all content, materials and information provided on the site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. NCIA expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- NCIA makes no warranty that:
- the site will meet your requirements,
- the site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable, or
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
- Any content, materials, information or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk. NCIA shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials or information.
- NCIA reserves the right to make changes or updates to the site at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall NCIA be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, this site.
- Some of the above limitations may not apply to you in the event that you are subject to jurisdictions that do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NCIA, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and incurred costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site.
Compliance With Laws
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in Malaysia and also foreign jurisdiction, orders, directions, restrictions or requirements imposed by the relevant competent authorities pursuant to the laws currently in force in Malaysia or in the respective foreign jurisdiction (if access from foreign country).
All matters relating to your access to and use of this Site shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of this Site shall be instituted in a court in Malaysia. You hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.